- In rural Ethiopia, 20-30% of the children have to walk barefoot.
- This exposes their feet to a variety of terrible, tropical diseases.
- Since the volcanic soil contains harmful substances, such as sulfuric acid, a million people are already suffering from Podoconiosis (“Elephantitis”). 11 million people are in danger of being infected.
Only $19 …
- will give a brand new pair of quality leather shoes to a poor Ethiopian child
- manufactured in Ethiopia – no child labor!
- and help Cita Ministries with the distribution cost and the spreading of the gospel.